You just cannot talk with some people, right? Negotiations rarely fail on facts. Instead, the cause of failure often lies in the emotional side of conversations. Old stories and prejudices are in the way of a solution.
It is not that hard to find win-win solutions if you know how to work together. Understanding what actually happens when negotiating can also be helpful. However, those who know how to treat difficult types appropriately will always have an advantage. And by that you can even find ways out of dead ends.
After this presentation by Franziska Brandt-Biesler, there are no more difficult types for you, but only the right questions to convince them!
- Negotiations rarely fail on a factual basis
- Every mosquito can become an elephant
- People are different – that is annoying
- Arguments result in nothing
- What is actually going on is often unclear
- He must notice that!
- Yes you can negotiate - even with this person