You will find no standard seminars on this page. The reason: I do not believe that standard concepts ever fit anything. Industries, companies and sales teams are simply too unique.
That is why I develop every seminar concept in cooperation with my clients. In a detailed briefing or a workshop, we identify the topics that are relevant to you. For example, we consider:
- Your industry and positioning in the market
- Your requirements for your sale
- The needs of your sales team
- Your special bottlenecks and most important sales levers
- Your objectives and success factors
On this basis, we develop your single or multi-stage seminar concept.
Some seminar examples of my clients:
- From technical expert to active sales person
- Acquisition for “Non-Sellers“
- Negotiations with professional buyers
- Placing new products and opening new target groups
- Dealing with challenging customers
- Selling system-solutions instead of products
- Presenting projects and convincing clients
- Profitable price negotiations
- Negotiations with external and internal clients
- Customer orientation
The abovementioned examples were single seminars or multistage concepts. In my experience it enhances the change to accompany a team with seminars, online learning and coaching rather than one-off seminars.