Once in a while everyone comes to a point where life or situations in life just suck. Sure, many problems you can solve yourself. But in situations that leave you clueless, a coach can be a real help.
You don’t have to solve everything on your own. Sometimes it’s easier if you get help.
Coaching is helpful if you:
- Feel unhappy and do not know how to get out of it
- Are annoyed by people you (unfortunately) have to work with
- Experience inhibitions and blockages that make your life harder
- Are in a dilemma and cannot find a way out
- Are fighting with your inner patterns and they just do not change over time
- Sometimes offend people and would like to change that
- Want to find, formulate and implement objectives with the help of a sparring partner
With Logosynthesis you free up bound energy and your perspective opens up for new solutions.
In my coaching I use many helpful methods. The most effective in my opinion is Logosynthesis. When I experienced this method for the first time, some years ago, I was thrilled with how forceful it was in resolving old behavioral patterns, blockages and experiences. These old stories bind a lot of energy and that costs strength and slows you down mentally. Through Logosynthesis you can free this energy, gain distance and discover new perspectives, and through all this find solutions.