If something is not ok, coaching can help. As a coach, I support you to organize your thoughts, get out of dead ends, and find and reach your goals.
Coaching takes you further if you:
- Are unhappy and do not know how to get out of it
- Are annoyed by people you (unfortunately) have to work with
- Experience Inhibitions and blockages that make your life harder
- Are in a dilemma and find no way out
- Are fighting with your inner patterns and they just do not change over time
- Sometimes offend people and would like to change that
- Want to find, formulate and implement objectives with the help of a sparring partner
As a coach, I offer different methods that I’ve learned over the years and added to my "toolbox", including:
- The work
- System setups
9 Levels of Value Systems – makes the measurement and visualization of value systems possible for individuals, teams and entire organizations. Thus, this model provides important support in the change processes.
S.C.I.L. - shows the effect of people interacting with other people as well as their development potential by means of 4 frequency ranges and 16 frequencies.
MotivStructureAnalysis (MSA) - helps to map motifs (and thus internal impulses). This model is a valuable, complementary help in coaching (what drives me and where do I fit?) and teambuilding.
DISC - is a model represented by behavior and personality. It supports coaching (change targets), sales (dealing with customer types) as well as working with teams (employee selection and communication) and much more.
Most of all, I support you through questions. Questions that help you to reflect, sort out your thoughts and develop own solutions.